Moving Citizens from In Line to Online
It’s no secret that people associate some government services with “standing in line.” Increasingly, however, local government units and agencies are delivering services digitally – saving money and boosting citizen satisfaction. If you’re looking for a way to improve public access and lower costs, you should consider Lochbridge’s eGovernment services. eGovernment is a suite of services that the Public Sector team at Lochbridge provides to help you connect with people, streamline processes and improve performance.
eGovernment Helps You Address Five Key Business Attributes:
- Needs are met in a timely and efficient fashion, improving quality of life and enabling effective governance
- Digital systems and mobile applications provide better experiences, creating frictionless government
- Revenue is maximized by reducing front-end costs
- Costs are minimized by requiring fewer people and very little paper
- Quick-response systems are user-friend applications create and positive image and political capital